CHILD PROTECTION TRAINING - GROUP 2 - Still Scheduled To Go Ahead!!
Weather reports show that temperatures are improving over the weekend therefore this training is going ahead ... please keep a close eye on this page for any updates.
Monday 5 March 2018 (9.30 am - 1 pm).
‘Awareness in Safeguarding’ is to increase awareness and confidence building in respect of identification, responding, recording and reporting processes involved in child protection. It will also raise awareness of legislation, attitudes & values and blocks & challenges in safeguarding.
Who’s this for?
Those who work regularly, or have a period of intense but regular contact with children and young people or with staff who may be in a position to identify concerns and who may be expected to contribute to the assessment of the child’s developmental needs or the adult’s parenting capacity.
This is what others have said about the course:
- The course was very detailed and professional.
- Any questions/missing information was found out along the way.
- It’s the best child protection/safeguarding course I have done to date!
- Really enjoyable.
Click here for further information and booking form.
There are many benefits from attending one of our structured face-to-face training sessions, namely:-
- The opportunity to develop your skills with one or more of our expert child protection trainers.
- A shared learning environment in which you can learn from others and interact through group work / discussion.
- Immediate help, support and clarification with your learning.
- A safe environment, away from your workplace, where participants can ask questions in confidence.
- Consistently high quality courses (feedback score 98% for quality and overall training).
- A point of contact should you wish to ask any questions about safeguarding after the event.
If you would like to talk to someone about this course call 01392 250976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to find out more about the VOYC Devon Membership Package.